I'm 14 I know I'm in puberty because my voice is getting depper i have armpit hair leg hair and i don't know why but I have a lot of penis hair but my penis isn't getting bigger and my girl friend wants to have sex but my penis is still small will she laugh when she look at my penis how long intill it gets bigger because I don't want her laughing when she looks at my penis

Hi Nick

How big are you now?

Your 14 and far from being done growing and the changes you are hoping for will happen soon enough everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.

It sounds like you are developing just the way you should be and well into puberty your penis will grow by how much or how long it will take is hard to predict.

As far as your girlfriend laughing at you because you have a small penis she likes you because of who you are and your size shouldn’t matter.

There is also nothing wrong with waiting until you are completely comfortable with having sex you don’t need to rush into anything or be pressured into it.

Depending on your size you may have to get small sized condoms to get a proper fit and hopefully you and your girlfriend don’t want to risk having unprotected sex.

Don't worry about her concerns. at your age, its all about busting a nut.