Hi last night I had sex for the first time...

I masturbated 2 times in the day then had sex in the night...

I used a condom for a while but then noticed I'm nowhere near coming...I took it off and we had nice sex and I'm sure I didn't ejaculate because usually I feel intense pleasure and my body shakes. When I took it out there was no sperm dripping from her either.....So I'm just scared that she may be pregnant...We're both 17...

I told her to wait 2 weeks and take a pregnancy test...

Please help and no criticism please...

Wish me luck...

hey.. 

well in all fairness there isn't much you as a man can do, all you can do is be by her side when she does a pregnancy test,

if its negative then i hope you've learnt your lesson as a young man to use protection weather your going to Cum or not.

You man also need her to count her dates,, while there is a small chance of getting pregnant at anytime during the month the chances her if shes a week before her next period theres a very MINIMUM chance she will be pregnant, this also counts if she is in the week after her period.

As a young women i should hope you give her the advice to get some more Long term protection done, E.g the pill or implant or anything that would suit her needs.

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THE INJECTION AT A YOUNG AGE!

Sincerely Jess