hi, i really need you to help me with this... i put half of my penis inside my gf vagina. it was wet half an hour ago but now it's dry. could that cause pregnany to her. i'm very worried b/c we're ready for baby.. but if she's prengnant so how could we stop the birth...

Hi first off all you should of used protection like condoms and you should of been carefull. You should always check that the girl you are having sex with is on the pill and has been for atleast 1-2 years. Girls can get pregnant even if your penis is half way in and you sound way too younge to be doing this only have sex if you have condoms and she is on the pill!! if you do that which is simple then youll be fine and when your older you have a baby when you are ready! And you can just make a decision about the baby straight away your girlfriend will need good advice from doctors, people she can trust like family etc but the main important thing is her decision you were the ones who made this baby your fault! so the baby would deserve a chance in life everyone regrets it in the end youll never forget what could of been. Next time be more carefull. :) :)