you were lucky ,I was there in 2011 they charged me 2800$,and after they put "strong medicine" my hemorrhoids were gone but 3 weeks after they were back, so they did acupuncture on my hemorrhoids and it was bearable up to February 2015 so I went back they offer free retreatment and it is still on with no improvement. When I asked Alan he said do not worry and just this year I was there 23 times and improvement is very limited. I'm at verge of my patience and I will ask them for money back, and Livia contact me if you get chance ZZ

i have been dealing with my hemorrhoids for twenty years now and for the past two weeks i have been in tears every time i go to the bathroom. I am tired of the pain, stress and suffering if you can please send me info it would be greatly appreciated thanks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

did they explain to you what the polyps are and were yours visible or were they internal? Did they completely go away or was there any kind of skin tag left behind from them? Thanks

I flew out from Edmonton last week and have been staying in Markham for the last week and a half, i have been going for the treatments since last sunday over at the NATCM, i have four external and three internal hemorrhoids and one fishure the total cost was 2500 plus motels and rental car, after the third treatment my fishure feels pretty healed up. After a week and a half of treatments my internal ones are all gone and the swelling of my external ones is finally starting to go down, i told them when i first started my treatments that i only had two weeks before i had to go back to Edmonton, they assured me that they would have me all fixed up before i had to leave.
So far i am extremely thankful for what they have done even though I am not done my treatments yet I strongly and honestly suggest this clinic for all sufferers

Hi, you said that you are 90% cured with just a small remnant of one hemorrhoid. Did they tell you that they had done all they could and the last hemorrhoid wouldn't go away? Just curious the reason they were able to treat the others you had but not the last one. Thanks

did you have the special treatment day where the hemorrhoids fall off the next day? and if so how quickly is the raw skin healing from where they fell off?

I have signed up for this treatment in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Does anyone know the authenticity of this clinic. The Chinese Doctor seemed good but the issue is they have just opened in Dubai and I have no idea if they are competent enough to provide the same service as in Canada or elsewhere. This clinic is named as NA Hemorrhoids Center. +971-4-2999-384

I had uploaded one message yesterday which is not showing here on the site??

I am absolutely astounded by the number of people who've had success getting treated for their hemorrhoids from the NATCM clinic. Who knows, maybe these are real people and genuine results, or maybe they're just fake experiences made up by the owners and employees themselves to create word of mouth. Whatever it is, I am deeply confused. Here is my experience.

I've been going to the NATCM clinic here in Toronto to get treated for my internal and prolapsed hemorrhoids and I paid $1000 for my treatment. I was told that my mixture of hemorrhoids would approximately take 14 days to treat. It has been 1 year and 4 months and simply to say, I am not cured. Yes, I've been going to the clinic for over a damn year and I still have hemorrhoids. My mixture of hemorrhoids are maybe 75% cured, but the remaining prolapsed hemorrhoid remains, which is the main reason why I went to the clinic in the first place due to its uncomfortable nature. 

I remember when I began treatment at the clinic I got a side effect of painful cramps around my abdomen area and it was so bad that sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night all because of the pain. I mentioned this to the "doctors" but they brushed it off claiming that they've never heard of this side effect from their natural medicine before. So I just decided to power through it but about two months(yes two months, still not cured) in of the treatment, the cramps became unbearable. I stopped the treatment for about a week and to my surprise, the cramps went away. When I came back for treatment, the cramps came back with a vengeance. I again stopped treatment for a week to confirm my theory and not to my surprise, the cramps went away. I told the "doctors" this, but they didn't care because they believe that their natural treatment doesn't cause any side effects. Which is straight up BS considering my situation. Anyways, the cramps eventually went away about 5 months into the treatment, I don't know what happened, maybe my body adjusted to the medicine or maybe the "doctors" changed their formula, who knows.

About 6-7 months into treatment I really didn't notice any change in the reduction and elimination of my hemorrhoids. I still had them. But what did happen is that I got another side effect, extreme itch down there. Something that I've never had or experienced before. The anal itch was worse than having prolapsed hemorrhoids, it was unbearable. When I let the "doctors" know about the itch, they said that my skin down there was irritated by all of the frequent applications of the medicine and told me to stop coming for a while. So I stopped treatment for about 3 weeks, and came back. I'd still get the itch but then the "doctors" decided to apply the medicine only internally and not outside externally around the anus, this helped and the itch went away. 

Now you may be wondering why the treatment hasn't helped me, and I am also in the same dilemma. For the record and just to let you all know, I take glorious dumps every morning. It's the first thing I do. I don't ever strain, and rarely get constipated. I take in a minimum of 20 grams of fiber everyday and drink a ton of water, I am not at fault. You might be also wondering why I have "doctors" in quotation marks. That's because the employees and owners at the NATCM clinic aren't doctors. They aren't licensed medical professionals. They are a random bunch of Chinese people who talk and speak in broken English. Maybe they have a license in China, but no, this is Canada, and they aren't in anyway certified to provide medical advice. I've had a very annoying experience with them a couple times where I'd be in the room getting medicine applied by a "doctor" and another "doctor" would be there with us talking to the other in Chinese. Why are you talking in Chinese? What are you talking about in Chinese? Is it something you don't want me to hear? Are you talking about why I'm not getting cured? Because I'm also looking for an answer.

I also want to add that repeatedly going to the clinic to have the medicine applied by a "doctor" is a waste of time. It's not rocket science. All they're doing is taking that black cream, and sticking it up your butt. There's a reason why their medicine isn't for sale online, it's because they want you to phsyically come to their clinic so that they can quote you an insanely high price to get treated. I mean, in my situation, they quoted me for $1000 and said that the treatment would take approximately 14 days. So spend $1000 and come to the clinic for 14 days for less than 5 minutes on each day just to apply some black cream in my butt? Wow, what a deal! There's been a number of times where a "doctor" would give me a small plastic container with the black cream in it and say, "You don't need to come more, just apply this everyday after go to washroom." Obviously saying this in broken English... I actually have a couple of small containers of the black medicine still with me from all of the times they told me not to come anymore. Absolutely pathetic. If you know you can't treat me and it's not going anywhere, then say it, stop wasting time. 

I am extremely dissastisfied by the NATCM clinic and there isn't much to show even after going their repeatedly for over 1 freaking year. I can't believe I've wasted all this time and money. Heh, I remember an incident that happened one day when I was leaving the clinic. A patient, someone like you or me, was in an argument with one of the "doctors" and I don't remember much of what he was saying but I do remember this one line, "I've been coming for over a year and ..." Who knows what the last part of the sentence was, but the man didn't sound happy at all. 

So what now? I am thinking about having a hemorrhoidectomy. Hemorrhoids have absolutely ruined a good portion of my life and I am now looking towards my last resort. Yes it's surgery in your butt, but you will get satisfying results. Yes you won't be able to do much in the first month or two after surgery, but after that it's pretty much smooth sailing. I will be meeting with a couple of REAL doctors here in Toronto for advice and will go from there. I am in school right now and absolutely cannot have surgery down there, yet.

I am 23 years old with internal and prolapsed hemorrhoids that I've suffered with for over 5 years and I am thinking about getting surgery done in my butt hole, what an awesome time to be alive!

i sure found here some useful tips..

hemorrhoid-cure-secrets.tk

I think you might have gone to the wrong place. Because the cream isn't black. Also price doesn't seem right. Whats the address of the clinic?

(This is MegaHemorrhoid)

No I did not go to the wrong place and the cream IS black. What are you talking about?

What do you mean the price isn't right? As in they charged me too much or charged me too less? Judging by people's posts about the NATCM clinic, they DO charge you in the $1000s.

The address is 351 Ferrier St, Markham.

Don't you dare be skeptical about what I wrote, I have better things to do with my time than write a review that's as long as an essay.

You taking it the wrong way. I only asked this because I read about a fake clinic in TO. Anyways, I am also trying to figure out what is going on and if this is going to work.

It would seem people get different creams. The cream they(Vancouver) used on me is just Jiuhua Gao (九华膏). Sometimes they applied this thing that is dark brown color(maybe thats their own med). I was only given this 4-5 days max. But They always put Jiuhua Gao with cotton ball into me, which is orange in color.

If this is the case, all they are really doing after initial treatment (injection) is just wound care and getting your body to heal.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to sound hostile.

The dark brown coloured cream that you're talking about is probably the same thing they've given to me, but it has a dark black colour to it more than brown. The "doctors" have also given me the medicine with the cotton ball but that also made no real improvement.

I've actually went to a doctor here in Toronto recently and he told me that since I've had prolapsed hemorrhoids for such a long time it's very hard for them to go back to their original shape. My prolapsed hemorrhoids have become elastic and removing it through natural treatments isn't effective.

I will be getting a session or two of rubber band ligation treatments to see if it makes any difference and if it doesn't work I will be going back to the NATCM clinic one final time. If the clinic fails like they have before I will get a refund. Then it seems like surgery will be the only option.

I also plan to post a blog soon about my experience with the NATCM clinic. More people need to realize and see that their treatment doesn't work for everyone, maybe for just mild cases.

Hey MegaHemorrhoid,

I had pretty well the exact experience as you! I would drive from London, Ontario every single day for what was supposed to be 21 days. Ended up being 5 months, 3 weeks off, and then another 5 months!!

They did everything and tried everything and I also had the black cream to apply that didn't do anything. They also gave me a yellow cream for a while too! I even asked Dr. Chen himself to treat me every time and I would make it so that I was always there when he was there to be treated by him.

I can say one thing! I bled with every bowel movement for about a year and a half before treatment, and in month 3 my bleeding stopped and never came back.

The odd time I'll get bleeding now but maybe once every 4 months after I may have wiped too hard or something.

I actually had 2 bleeding episodes in a row and I'm thinking of going back to the clinic and seeing if they can are that for me again.
I now have to wipe with wet wipes or else I have all sorts of issues down there.

So - did they cure me? I don't think so. Did they stop the bleeding? Yes.

MegaHemorrhoid - - can you chime in and let me know what REAL doctor ends up helping you? I would love to see the same one as all doctors I've seen all say the same thing, "it can be very painful and chance of infection with colostomy bag is not ruled out ever" which scares the sh*t out of me (pun intended) and I end up getting depressed all over again.

Thankfully the treatments have given me 2 years relatively pain free with using wipes and being careful - BUT I know my days are numbered and will have to confront this issue again and I'm thinking with back-to-back bleeding bowel movements, I may be nearing that confrontation now.

What a stupid thing that so many people deal with and no really good solutions! GAH!!