My niece is 2 and she was diagnosed with autism. She is non-verbal. I know that there is still no cure for autism found. All advice is welcome. What are the chances for any kind of improvement?

There are certain trainings that can help in improvement but as I know they are very expensive and usually not affordable to common people. I do not have the information how much it exactly cost. Every autistic person is different and requires different psychological approach. Support is the most important. Kids with autism are different, not worse that non-autistic. They think in images and see the world with different eyes. My sister is autistic, she is 15 now. I took part in the Cure for Autism Walk this June.

First take a deep breath. Second realize you need help. Learn all terms such as ABA and learn it. Have everyone around your neice learn it. Use speech therapy, pecs boards, use everyone parent help group, but know you are alone in advocating for this child. My daughter was diagnosed at 2, she is 9 just finishe 3rd grade in a regular school and is has friends. She is different and I tell people to adjust to her while sterring her in the right direction of socail help. Good luck, work hard, cry when you need!
Love to you

Take it each day at a time, you are going to have to accept your child for who she is as there is no cure for Autism. I hope you can get through this i know it is a tough time