My child suffers of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Now, I’m confused about making a decision whether to put him on ABA therapy (that will include medical and educational treatment). But I was also explained that autism can not be cured and I want some advice of efficiency of those treatments that would help me in making a decision. Thanks

That’s true, autism can’t be cured but condition of one affected by autism may be improved through ABA therapy. ABA therapy- Applied Behavioral Analysis, provide different approaches that fit to a condition of one with autism. That’s because not all the patients with autism are alike. My advice for you is to make a decision as earlier as possible for the earlier your child starts the treatment better the results will be. Of course ABA therapy won’t make his autism go away but it’s the most effective treatment available nowdays that impacts on many fields and improve the skills. It consists of speech and language therapy, motor skills and play and socialization and it provides best approach to improve these skills and bring out the maximum.