Hi so I was just wondering, is it weird if I have very large areolas, and normal six nipples, but my nipples are constantly flat unless it's cold? My friends are very open with their breasts because were that close, but I feel to insecure to do that with them, because I find my breasts unnatractive.

Health Guru
hi Alyssa, its perfectly natural for some girls to have very large Areolas and small or flat nipples, can I ask what bra size you are? What I don't follow is what you mean by six nipples? Breasts come in all different shapes and sizes just like everything else about you and that's what makes you the individual you and everyone else is. Be prowd of your body and love who you are :-)

I MEANT TO TYPE NORMAL SIZE NIPLES. I'm a 36c

Health Guru
and how big an area do your Areola cover on your breasts?

Like a good third of my boobs

Health Guru
I don't think there that large or unusual hun, if you in to Google images and search large Areola your see all different sizes shapes and colours there. is that the only reason you don't like your breasts then because your nipples and Areola make you self conscious?

Oh really? Okay, I never knew. And no, I went through a really big growth spurt and I got stretch marks everywhere. On my back, weird I know, and all on my arms, but also all along my boobs. Any recommendations for stretch marks? May sound stupid, I know stretch marks aren't that big of a deal but other people seem to think so. Tbh I'm 16 which of course means I'm insecure and care just a bit to much about what other people think.

Health Guru
hi, the places you have got stretch marks are actually the normal places that they usually appear on people so not weird really, as for getting rid of them there isn't really a way only by expensive laser treatment, over time they will fade though and become less noticeable but I know that doesn't really help you with your self concerns about them. Just think though your not the only one that will have them though and its not going to make you any different to any one also :-)

I have the same problem and my bra is 90c and I am 14

Health Guru
It's perfectly normal for nipples to be flat on any size of breast, do your get erect when your cold or turned on?