:-( i was 16 when i started my periods and now i am 18/19 and my nipples are still tucked in my breast how do i take them out? can a daily massage help them & how do i message them....i need imidiate help because its depressing me
WB plese

Flat or inverted nipples are actually pretty common. About 10-20 percent of all women are born with them. Inverted nipples from birth are not medically harmful. There are actually 2 types of inverted nipples. Many health professionals may refer to “shy” nipples. A shy nipple can be pulled inwards, but at other times protrude. A “shy” nipple can point out in cold temperatures such as cold water, or can be brought out with some massage or stimulation. True inverted nipples are present from birth, and do not protrude with cold or stimulation. The cause is usually from connections in underlying tissue, ligaments and the skin. Ligaments along the milk ducts, which connect to the nipples, are shorter and pull the nipple in towards the breast tissue.

If nipples seem inverted later in life, or after breastfeeding, the cause can be that the skin of the breast can become looser and relax around the nipples making the nipples to appear to be inverted. However, if a nipple has not always been inverted and suddenly does so, it is important to see your doctor right away to determine if there is some other medical cause.

If you are unsure whether or not you have a true inverted nipple or nipples, there are some simple home practices that have been effective for many women.
You might try to coax the nipple out with ice or stimulation.
Another method some women have found helpful is by gentle rolling the nipple.
Devices and Surgery
There are choices of devices available for aiding a shy or inverted nipple to protrude. Some women have found these devices helpful, others not at all. The determination of the effectiveness of these devices in making a cosmetic change is individual. Devices include the niplette, nipple rings, a nipple protractor constructed from a disposable syringe, and the Hoffman technique, a nipple stretching technique.

There is product known as Breast shells found in maternity shops or online that have been found to be helpful by some women. They are a small plastic discs with a hole in the center, which allows the nipple to protrude. A dome to allow air to circulate covers the disc. The shell exerts some pressure, which can encourage the nipple to stand out. They are worn inside the bra.

Theres not much difference btw i like inverted nipples more than the normal ones :-D its ok u dont need to worry for this

I PLAYED WITH MA NIPPLES WHEN I WAS SMALL ,,I WAS SHY SO I INVERTED THEM MAKING THEM TO GROW INSIDE ,,HOW CAN I FIX THAT PROBLEM..???? PLZ HELP ,CAUSE IAM SO DEPRESSED BY THAT

hey jus suck

Write your reply here...uyrtty7i

I have the same thing happened to me