Hello all.  My nipples have been extremely sensitive to touch and when I'm not wearing a bra I notice it more.  The last time I was sexually active was over a month ago and I've taken 2 home pregnancy tests that have come back negative.  I've read that it's probably hormonal, and possible linked to birth control, which I'm currently taking sprintec.  I'm using the 3 month program, which is taking straight hormone pills and skipping the sugar pills for three packages and then allowing my period.  Is there a possibility the pregnancy test may be wrong if it's only 1 month after my last time being sexually active?  Any other possibilities?

It's normal and very common. Use aloe vera then follow with a water based lotion. This will help with the skin issue. As for the cracked nipple it's actually very common there is no cure its either something you have or don't.

The last post was made to a different thread I'm sorry about any confusion.