ok, I had sex with my boyfriend on  the day after i finished my last period. We used a condom with spermicidal lubricant, he pulled out before he came and left the condom on while he used his finger to finish me off. 
Well now I'm two days late and cramping but getting nothing but white discharge...
A whole bunch of things that I've read have said that this is a possible sign of pregnancy, but some others say no, but others say it could be stress. 
My grandma's been in the hospital, my sister's been causing drama, my sleep schedule is extremely erratic, and I eat one meal per day on average...
Do you think this is the problem or is this one doodle that can't be undid homeskillet?

You could take a test anytime . When I got pregnant my first time I had light bleeding ,so that deaf normal in a early pregnancy . :)