Hello I'm a 14 year old girl, My period is making me feel sick, Like vomit and dizziness. This just started happening around Christmas 2013. Main problems: ~Dizziness ~Vomiting ~feeling lazy ~feeling depressed (Like feeling worthless, Sad, Crying all the time) ~Shaking a lot ~Weak I know that's al lot but I don't know what to do I don't feel comfortable talking to my mom

Your levels of estrogen are off and causing all those problems.......... Try and relax go take a warm bath being in the warm water will relax your muscles your to tense....  Your hormones are freaking out and you will only cause more stress on it if you panic..... learn to de-stress now naturally that your young it will help you for years to come. 

About your mom...... YOur mom is actually the best person to talk to cause you have more in common then you think....  science proves that your ability to handel stress physically and emotionally is passed down through the mom not the dad..... So ask her for some tips that have helped her with pain during her  cycle.  FOr furture refrence your mom is the person that will totally understands your problems more than anyone. It's the special sharing time that took place in the belly. It's true chemically hormonially and emotionally you guys were one. All moms wants the best for you and will give you the best advice according to what they know . Even though sometimes the answer is not what you wanted. sometimes in life there are no short cuts so think of your mom as being you....... with a few more years learn from her and build on that.  If you and your mom are day and night opposits you can learn from her too..... she is your best tool and predictor of you in the future good luck don't let fear come between you ............