For the past two months me and my boyfriend havent used contraception, we're not actively trying for a baby even though we'd both like it to happen.
Last month i had nearly every sign of pregnancy, my cycle is usually every 25-27 days but it didnt come until the 32nd day.
On the first day of the period i had VERY bad stomach pains to the point i couldn't even move, i also had sickness and dizziness.
On the second day i still had a bit of nausea and dizziness but not as bad as the first day.

Usually i get stomach cramps but nothing paracetamol can't cure even though i've always been fairly heavy on the first few days i've never thrown up or nearly fainted it's only starting to happen since not using contraception.
Why is this happening?

Every month since that first month i've been feeling nauseas, tired all the time, my appetite can go from eating loads one day to say only having one meal the next also my stomach feels bloated and i get a few cramps or aches now and then.
Help please?

Hello:
You didn't mention a pregnancy test. Take a home test, if it's not too early. You can also get a professional test done. You should be checked so that you can properly care for yourself. If you are pregnant, you shouldn't be taking medications without a doctor's ok, especially in the first trimester. I'm not sure why you haven't done that yet. Have you and your BF considered how you will care for a baby if you get pregnant? You must have a plan. You've got to be really responsible if you could be pregnant or if you plan to raise a child. It requires your time and lots of money. Are you really ready for this? Let me know what you think.

I did two tests last month a couple of days before my period came, both of them came out negative.
I havent done another one since but im considering doing another in a couple of days.
We've talked about every detail, because we both live with parents at the minute we're trying to find a place to live. I'm currently unemployed but he works quite alot so money is no issue.
I feel ready but just scared. I'm not sure if he's truly ready or if he's actually thought of the amount of effort it takes to raise a baby.
Thank you

I think it's a good idea for you to consider another pregnancy test just to see where you stand at this point. I know it's a little scary right now but you're better off knowing, always. I feel like it would be a good idea for you also maybe to see a physician. If you are looking to have a baby, they have a lot of good advice on how to start off right and have a healthy child, so it's always good to see them for that. I hope for the best for you! Please let us know how things turn out.

If i'm not on my period by sunday then i'm going to do a pregnancy test but this still doesn't explain why my periods are alot worse?
I'm so confused at the moment, i'm having pregnancy signs such as nausea, tender breasts, tiredness, always eating/not eating alot.
But then i'm getting period signs such as a few bad cramps that last about 5-10 seconds at a time etc.

I've still not come on my period, it's been 34 days since my last period now, last month i came on on the 33rd day.
Is the still a chance i could start my period or should i get a test done now?

I really think you should get the test done right away. You need to know what's going on. You also need to know so that you can start taking care of yourself, depending on the test results. This will also ease your stress. Please let us know what you find out. Best wishes.

I took two tests today and both came out positive! I'm booked into the doctors tomorrow to sort everything out etc but yeah =]]

That's great news! I'm glad to hear that you've gotten pregnant since you mentioned that you'd like for it to happen. I know now that the doctors will help guide you through the process and get you on some folic acid and other prenatal vitamins so you'll be able to have a healthy and happy baby. Keep us posted on your pregnancy and let us know if there's anything else you need to know in the meantime!

Thank you for sharing your story! I know that trying to figure out if you're actually pregnant or not can be very confusing since every sign can also be a sign of something totally different or nothing at all. Did you go to the doctor already? I hope everything is going well for you! :-) congrats!

Congratulations Stacy18900!!
I am excited for you and I am glad that you wanted to be pregnant. What's next for you. When is the baby due? What plans are you making now? Please keep the posts going as you move thru this pregnancy. It sounds like your first one. Is it? I know that you will be taking care of yourself. Please share that information with us so that other expectant mothers can benefit from your information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Congratulations ! I am glad that your wishes have come true. :-D Would you share some of your plans with me? How did your medical visit go? Do you know your due date yet? I look forward to following your pregnancy milestones with you. Please keep me updated on your progress. I am very happy for you. I am sure that you will make an excellent mom.

Hi Stacey12900:
Congratulations !!!!! :-D You expressed some concern about whether or not you have what it takes to raise a child. You have to believe that you do and do the very best that you can. That is all that any of us can do. As they say, and it's true: Babies don't come with a manual. You will do great if you want to. If you too put your babies needs first and learn from other people's experiences, both good and bad, you will do fine. I wish you the very best. Please keep me updated on your progress. I will look forward to exchanging future posts with you.

Yeah!n I am so happy for you. Have you done any research on pregnancy and parenting yet? Have you started shopping yet? You must be so excited. When is the baby due? Would like like some info from other pregnant, first-time mom's? What would you like to learn more about? Do you have morning sickness? I'd really like to hear from you. I hope that all is well.