im not sure whether its to do with my depression, butt i've been shaking a lot and getting nervous. And since may i've had this problem with eating, like il eat and get pains in my back and chest and then id be starving and wont to eat but dont want to because it will give me pains. but its not like an eating disorder or thinking im fat cas i dont. Like i reaaly want to eat but afraid because it makes me feell sick. i never am sick or anything. but im not sure wether its to do with me thinking i have depression?

Hi well wehen people are depressed. they tend not to eat OR over eat.
but what you have is nothing to do with depression.
It has to do with your body . Get yourself checked as soon as you can.
It can be some type of food poison , but o doubt it . please go get cheaked but its def not becaus eof depression.

ive been checked twice they think its just stress but nothing can stop the stress so i dont know what to do?

You get pain were exactly ?
If its back pain try placing a hot patch in your back .

Also try getting a second ping of view . See another doctor.
If you feel you have to much stress try to relax

Maybe perhaps is the food your eating ? try eating healthy and lots of liquids and vegetables.

all in my back and my chest.
yeahh, but the stress will not go away.
yeah it could be, i do eat lots of vegetables and drink loads.