Hey people , so like I was just wondering have u ever felt hated by your mom? I'm 13 , so like sometimes when I think I that my mom hates me that it's just something teens go through LOL so any answers?

AND Visa Versa honey! I had the WORST relationship with my mom - she had PMS Psychosis!! So it wasn't till later on in life that I finally understood her! I used to think she hated me and visa versa, she was just SO out there hormonally that she couldn't control herself!

IF your mom isn't so bad as to go ballistic once a month I GUARANTEE you honey she do NOT hat you! She is probably overwhelmed and under supported! I can get SO angry at my boys that I could THROTTLE them and I have to walk away - also my 17 year old is 6'2 and 200 lbs so I think he would take care of me nicely!!!! ;-) o.O BUT when I get overwhelmed with debt's, worries, wanting "more" from them, I can explode! AND especially around Christmas - even though I REALLY try not to pass my worries on to my kids!

It is such a STRESSFUL time for adults right now, and sometimes they don't do the right thing by their kids and take a second and look down or around at the people we are taking our stresses out on! There is an expression "IF you are arguing about the toothpaste, it's NOT about the toothpaste!" What that means is that you have to let out your upset and frustration and then you choose the most ridiculous moments to bring out your anger!

Have you noticed tht you have started fighting more with your mom, now that you are coming into puberty? That's when things went bad with my mom, but she had a "reason" that she was in NO way control of! Also I don't know if you have started your period yet or not, but you and your mom will be on the EXACT same cycle!!!!!! o.O o.O And let me tell you, your dad WILL start drinking!!!! XD XD

I will tell you something to do, that my kids did to me, IF your mom is getting out of hand, then ask her the same question!!! There is NOTHING more grounding to a parent when they think that their child THINKS that they hate them! I tell my children to ask me ANYTHING!! And That is what I'm telling you to do with your mom, just ask her! See what she says - and don't ask her in the middle of an argument, ask at an even point! Cyber hugs and health!

Yup, I remember those days. I just can't can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.

I knew she didn't hate me but when you really want to do something that she really, really doesn't want you to do, It's easy to feel she hates you.

But it's only temporary, soon you'll be old enough to set your own course. I know it doesn't help hearing that now and I'm truly sorry if you have real problems with it. :'( I used to be 13 too. o.O

LOL thx 4 your help everyone!! :-) I really apreciate it LOTS!! so now I kind of see my mom in a different angle when she yells at me .. even though I hate it when she yells at me haha!! XD aniways thx guys , your really helpful!! :-D

I guarantee you that you seeing her point will NOT last!!! ;-) XD SO like I said honey, if she gets too much, just ask her! Good luck and health honey!

Bambi said: "Also I don't know if you have started your period yet or not, but you and your mom will be on the EXACT same cycle!!!!!! And let me tell you, your dad WILL start drinking!!!!"

OMG I forgot about that Bambi.
I used to work with a guy who had 6 daughters at home. You reminded of the poor guys travails every month.

I need help guys my mom is like totally depressing me is it ok to feel depressed because she always says im never good enough, why cant i be like other children and etc. She always dose this to me and i always feel like idk she makes me feel like im the worst son in the world im only 16 and i get urge to kill my self am i jus being a kid or do i need help

trust me I have to deal wit her yelling at me that she wishes she had an abortion wit me EVERY SINGLE DAY .. and hey im 13 and I've already though of suicidal. but your mom is probably just under a lot of pressure and she's taking it out on u.

To both of you sweethearts! Even though I said that your mom is probably under a lot of pressure does NOT give her the right to have some control with her emotional outbursts and saying such HORRIBLE things!!!! My mother said that and FAR worse to me!!!!But after YEARS of silence and basically hatred between us, she HAD to apologize to me for waht she did and said! There is stress BUT with that HAS to come accountability for her own actions and words! I have a saying "I need my day in court" meaninf I want it to be publically known just how terrible this person hurt me! So since you both are HURTING SO MUCH I want you both to have your day in court - before either of you contemplate something SO TRAGIC! I want you both to print off this thread! Put it in a blank card - which you can write down further feelings, and I wsant you both to give this to or leave it for her to read! She needs to know that SHE is not the only one stressed out and due to her actions her child is contemplating SUICIDE!!!!!as a mother ther is NOTHING worse thab loosing your child! And if it were to happen BECAUSE of her! She would die!!! So please do this and I want you to talk to a school counselor OK? It's time for both your mothers to grab some restraint! All I can do as a counsellor on here is support you and advise you! It WILL have to be both of you stepping forward and saying "NO!!!!!!!" Just as if she was a stranger touching you! This YOUR essence she is touching AND DESTROYING :-( I am sending you both the biggest hugs and pecks on the cheeks! And I promise you that at this VERY moment there are millions upon millions of kids AND adults who feel the EXACT same way - OK?

But honestly my mother is not understress whats so ever she is always with her friends hanging out having fun going clubing every chance she can always comming home drunk and the next morning yelling at me for things i should have done, really my mom is not under stress whatsoever, plus she dont have job,uses my dads money and spends the week shopping on useless stuff and clothes and junk she wants and on the weekends gose out to the club to have fun, what stress can she possibly be under

Im 17 years old and and i had this same problem but not with my mom but with my dad!!!!!! He would always say stuff to me like you didnt clean this right or something it was ALWAYS something!!!! We always got into fights it didnt matter if it was 4 am or 12 pm we were still fighting and we faught worse bc i wouldnt back down. We even got into fist fights it got so bad that he called a bootcamp and they came out to the house and had a talk with me. But the reason we always got into fight was bc my mom was not in the picture and my stepmom was no longer in the picture and my dad had me my sister and my little sister from his second marriage. I was the oldest and i had to take care of my sisters and had no normal teenage life!! Then i got pregnant and he called me a w**** and everything else! Then get this he signed for me to get married so i did. And now everywhere he goes he talks c**p about me and my husband! Well since i've moved out and im on my own he is expecting my 16 year old sister to take my place, doing all the chores and mothering my littlest sister!!! How do i fix this and help my sisters i mean he is no where as bad as it was with me but it is getting there the only thing is he will not hit them!!!!!!!!

To trumpet! That is what i was saying honey! There is NO excuse for sending your child to the brink of suicide!!! ZILCH!!! I don't care if it's stress, alcohol, drugs, selfishness etc. NOTHING! It goes against nature! In the animal kingdom there is NOTHING as dangerous as a mother protecting her young! A female grizzly WILL kill a male grizzley if he comes anywhere near her cubs! And same with EVERY other female! My mom had PMS psychosis!!! She would have defintiely been able to commit murder at certain times of the month! She would abuse me beyond words and comprehension I HATED her and wished her dead! So the moment I could move out of the house I did! We barely talked! THEN I became pregnant and she finally opened up and I got to tell her ALL the terrible nightmarish things she did and said to me! She actually said she didn't remember - which half of me believes because she was CRAZED - the other half thought "Now I have a child, my boy will NEVER hear anything close to what you said to me - and I'm proud to say he never has!" So this is what I'm telling you honey! You HAVE to tell her in written form what she is doing to your spirit! She HAS to know - at the appropriate time, no drinking - then you have the right to say ENOUGH! AND make a promise to yourself that you will NEVER do this to your children! The cycle of abuse HAS to stop with you honey! As it did with me and many of my friends! We used to talk about this when we were about 14/15 how we would NEVER allow ourselves or eachother to treat our children as badly as we were treated, and 31 years later we STILL do it!

When she is sober and calmed down print off what you and I have written and write it ALL down honey and give it to her! IF she reads it this WILL change the situation I guarantee it! The reason why is, abuse is a dirty little secret, even the abuser doesn't want to think about it - that bascially never happened and obviously it wasn\t that bad becasue no one mentioned it! So NOW you HAVE to mention it, you have to bring this dirty little secret out into the light! And SHE has to be held accountable and try and explain why she does what she does! I ALWAYS give my boys the chance to tell me that I am too clingy or in too bad of a mood! They have that RIGHT as my child! And you have that right as her child! So you have us behind you honey and it's time to get an apology! I guarantee you honey she loves you, it's just she has become selfish, and now it's time for her to get back to "nature!" HUGS!!!!!!!

Teenmom! Your relationship with your dad was the EXACT same as mine with my mom! When your sisters come to you or say things, have them do the EXACT same things as what I told Trumpet! And I also want you to write him a LONG letter about how he has made you feel! It's NOT right! I don't care if it's stress, alcohol, drugs, lonliness etc. HE HAS to know that this is probably the big reason why he is a single father! And he knows it, he is just too dam stubborn to do self analysis! Because that is what it takes to change SELF ANALYSIS! To take a good look in the mirror and say "Holy Cow I am a horrible parent, why am I like this and how can I make ammends!?" And always make sure you don't go down the same path - as you know what you learn! IF you feel like your are starting to show the same signs or FEEL like you are about to say something that I GUARANTEE you, you can't take back! Walk away! And dont'' ever mutter those words or raise your hand! Because I have found myself COUNTLESS times biting my tongue just about to say those HORRIBLE words! Parents have a LOT to answer form but WE have a lot to prove! That this WILL be stopped and fixed!

Mom hugs to ALL of you! And I am proud of you all for talking out and getting some help! HUGS!!!!!

I used to write my dad so many letters and tell him how i felt. I am a poet also and he would go through my stuff and he would read them and it made everything worse. He would yell at me and tell me i was a drama queen or that i just wanted attention. But that wasnt it i wanted my old dad back the one that didnt hit and yell. And i just cry when i think about it bc i know my sisters are going through it now. And he thinks he has to buy us thinks to show us love when all we want him to say is i love you or to even have ONE NIGHT where he doesnt yell at us or anything besides wanting to buy us everything. Yea material things are nice but a loving dad would be better!!!! And my grandparents have tryed to talk to him and he just cusses them out and tells them "dont' tell me how to raise my kids" but my whole family knows how he is but no one can say nothing to him bc he just yells at them too. I even had my boyfriend take me and i tryed to get myself emancipated but that didnt work out so i moved in with my mom and he still threatened to call the cops ect. ect. So I can't tell you that the letter wont work on your MOTHER but i know it didnt work with my FATHER. And another thing i forgot to mention is my dad is a single father raising 3 girls!!!! I figured that since he was so hurt about my mom and stepmom leaving he would treat us different so we wouldnt want to get out but he didnt!!!! And oh yea my mom and stepmom both left bc of my dad being this way so i dont know anymore i just dont want my sisters to have to go through it too. But i dont want my baby sister the 7 year old to live with her mom either like i said i have practically been her mother since she was 2 years old and her mom hangs out with druggys and drunks all the time. Her mom even had sex with 2 guys at the same time duble penetration (srry so much detail) in her minivan with her kids in the backseat. So my little sister has it hard both ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teenmom, do you think you could get any help from a social service worker or whatever they have in your state to try to get custody of your sisters?
Maybe when you're 18 ?

I want too ecspecially my littlest sister bc like i said she doesnt really have anywhere to go. But my other sister the 16 year old can live with my mom and i think she is getting ready to move in with her anyways. But i dont turn 18 until september. My dad doesnt really treat my baby sister the way he treats my other other sister and the way he treated me but i know it is coming bc she is getting older and she will want to do more stuff. But my husband and i have been talking about it alot here lately and i want to try to do that when i turn 18 but im scared it will be to late. I mean hes not always this way with them but he was with me.