im a 13 year old girl im overweight and every weekend my parents drink my dad drinks the most and even sometimes during the week when i eat dinner he says go ahead yeah eat and eat and eat which is his way of calling me a fatty im sick of it my mom doesn't do anything about it i feel unloved because im always told to shut up when i was younger i was smacked for saying the slightest thing that made my dad mad he even chased me up the stairs once i feel like my parents dont want me around and they would be better off without me....

Sweetie, you must stop feeling this way. I am sure you are a beautiful young girl and your parents love you. They may chastise you at times but it is because of the love for you. With regards to your weight, dont be too worried about it, must of it might b "baby fat" which will dissapear as you grow older. But try to eat smaller portions of food, eat lots of fruits and veggies and do some exercise like taking the stairs instead of the lift.. you should see nice results soon :) Be strong in yourself..xx

Faith, Look your parents may have problems -- it sounds like they do if things are the way you desribe them (though i know teenage girls tend to exaggerage how much grief their parents give them -- not saying you do or don't, but it's a fairly common thing). But if they do have problems and don't treat you right, this doesn't mean they don't actually love you. I think it's really hard when you're young and don't get what you need from your parents, but at least try to remember that the large majority of life is spent away from your family. It's kind of like when you're in junior-high and high school, your friends and what people think and what goes on seems like it's the whole world and so important, but then a few years later none of it matters and there are much more important things. And sorry, i'm not trying to downplay the importance of parents, just adding that perspective.

Also remember, even if you feel unloved at home, there will always be people out there that need you. You will be a source of love, strength and encouragement for the people you are close to in life as you get older, and they will be that for you. But it often takes time to meet the right people, so keep your strength and positive attitude as best you can until you are more independent. Also, you should talk to your mom or a family member about your feelings. You can also talk to a counselor at school -- i'm sure they'd have good advice and might even be enjoyable to talk to. Well i really wish you the best. :) :) :)

You are Not worthless. God cares for you and so do I. Your parents just have their own problems and don't know how else to deal with them. Find your talents. Ask God to help you find them. God loves you !!!!! You are a beautiful child of God and he wants you to be happy and healthy. Sometimes people are just mean because they can't see their blessings. Go for walks, it makes you feel better. Please take care of yourself!!!!!

my friend you have to live your life happily, and the only way to do this is by doing WHAT YOU WANT and not what others want you to do. you have to talk to your dad, just make it more friendly and tell him that what he is forcing you to do is not what you want in your life. remember your father wont live with you all your life one day you will start your own life. try to make a good background for your life by doing what you feel to do. nice time 'faith'