MY PERIOD IS ALWAYS REGULAR, I HAD MY LAST PERIOD ON JUNE 9, AND TILL JULY 13 I DONT HAVE MY PERIOD, JUST NOW JULY 14, I HAD THIS WEIRD PAIN IN MY ABDOMINAL, AND BLEEDING.. I DONT KNOWIF IT IS MY PERIOD ALREADY OR WHAT THEY CALL SPOTTING.. I ALREADY DID A PREGNANCY TEST LAST JULY 11 AND IT SHOWS 2 LINES BUT THE OTHER ONE IS NOT THAT CLEAR..IS IT POSSITIVE? CAN SOME BODY GIVE ME AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION?? PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! :-(

usually a positive is a positive and if you have two lines than you are pregnant....but i don't quite understand what you mean by "not that clear" if it was so faint that it appeared after staring at it then maybe it wasn't positive. But if a second line was definately there before those 10 minutes were up then i wouldsay Yep, your pregnant.
Some bleeding can be very normal in early pregnancy - if its not enough to need a tampon or pad I wouldn't worry yourself - IF you are pregnant its still really early and its not abnormal to have a "light" positive at this stage but pregnancy hormones double every day so I would take another one today for a more difinative answer....and if its positive schedule with your doctor as soon as you can. good luck :-)