I finished another round of saline injections today, and the improvement is remarkable. I get up in the morning and look at my skin and it’s amazing. All the scars on my face are smaller; in fact they no longer even look like scars. To all the people out there I say give it a go! It’s cheap and the results I’ve had have been far more impressive than any laser or peel or any other treatment.

I just want to update that one of my scars I injected saline in 2 times is showing some real improvement now. It went thru a bumpy dry stage but now that it's calmed down is looking a lot softer, but my other deeper scar more like ice pick but wider is about the same. However, I had a real hard time getting this one to fill properly. The problem was when it did fill it then absorbed and went back to normal pretty fast. I think there is real hope with the saline injections for permanent improvement, although it takes time and guts to do it.

Hi Kallas
I've tried laser, microdermabrasion, and peel for acne scars. My scars are not hideous but enough for anyone to notice. I would love to improve my skin through a different technology if it works and by now I'm skeptical of ANY procedures. Anybody in any dr.'s office says they can help you. I never expected miracles going in but what's frustrating is that I havent seen improvements. After spending several thousand dollars, that's very expensive to go ahead w/ the treatments only to find that there are no results, you know what I mean? Can you gimme more info? Have you been to Dr. Sire's office in Orange County? How many treatments have you had? How severe were those scars? I called and was given a quote. It's a bargain if it works and a ripoff if I come out looking the same. Would love to hear from you, thanks!

hi...im from the philippines..i have a sever ice pick scars problem!!! Ive heard about saline injections but nfortunately its not available here in our country. how can i be able to take this treatment? and does it have any side effects?