I have very hard time with acne scars. I had severe acne witch left me sever scars now. I tried already with chemical peelings and they gave some ampoules to put on scars, but I am not satisfied how it turned out. I was recommended to try with Kenalog’s injections. I’ve never heard about Kenalog’s injections before. Are they effective in treating acne scars?

I suffered from terrible keloid scars on my back from acne. I have them for almost 7 years and the Kenalog injection I received make it even worse. Do you believe that I am embarrassed to wear a bathing suit because of that? Although I know a girl who received the Kenalog injections into scar on a monthly bases and she succeed in flattening the scar. As you see it is individual.

i had kenalog injections regularly but to treat oncoming acne not scars. it worked very well for me. but again, it was not for scarring.

I've have these injections multiple times for keloids on my jawline (from acne scarring). Last month, my dermatologist shaved them down, froze the area, injected them with kenalog and then catuerized the areas instead of stiching. This worked much better than the biopsy punches and stitches I've had done in the past. I went back today for a follow-up and another set of injections. One more set next month and then we'll see. So far, this after 2 years was the best treatment....