can saline injections into face--for pitted acne scarring work...will it last for a month or so ? thinking about using a product like a saline gel.....

Saline injections into the face for pitted acne scarring does actually work due the fact that the saline helps to stimulate more collagen growth in the spot of injection. But the saline lasts for about a week to two weeks depending how long it takes your body to absorb the saline solution. But your scar becomes less visible because the saline helps to stretch the fibrous bands of the scar. And over time your scar will become less and less visible to the naked eye. So if you are patient and willing to put the effort into it you will have a almost perfect smooth face. I do because I took the time and effort to decrease the visibility and deepness of my scars. Also, the specific saline solution you should use is bacteriostatic sodium chloride. GOOD LUCK!