My 12 year old son noticeably took the lotion bottle last night and this morning when i was cleaning his sheets i noticed the bed was wet in a certain spot, should i address him about it? or should i just leave him and pretend i didnt notice it?

This could be a good opportunity to start a discussion with him about masturbation and sex in general if you want. If it's a shared bottle and you would not like to have him using it you could offer to get him his own bottle or even find out why he feels he needs lotion.  I never used lotion at his age nor ever in my life so it's not necessary. You might ask why he thinks he needs it and maybe find out where he's getting his sex information. At his age most boys get a lot of misinformation and some of it could be harmful so talking with him is a good idea.

As a parent you should have discussions and guidance for your son.Give him some old towels for him to masturbate in them.Masturbation is normal for males and females.

Answer his questions honestly and make him feel comfortable asking any question.