Hi. My son has started spending a lot of time in his room after showers.( 13yo hasn't hit puberty) I he him whispering saying stuff like . Why haven't I don't this before. This feels so good. Is that a sign of his masterbaiting

Hi Guest

He could be starting to masturbate it's a normal part of puberty to explore his body and discover pleasures.
He could be doing this and in the privacy of his own room he should be allowed to without being concerned about being caught.
He is a teen boy it's normal if he is doing it and his privacy should be respected what your hearing could be just chat with a friend as long as the friend is his age and he is not putting anything inappropriate online no need to worry.
Often boys get advice and compare with their male friends.
Just like he should respect your privacy his should be respected as well..

But he doesn't have a phone in there

Hey there, he doesn’t need a phone to masturbate he can do it in his own without a phone or computer or television.