hi
my son is 2yrs 8months, doctor is asking for him to have his tonsils removed after a series of bad throats and 5 sets of antibiotics since december, he has large tonsils and also vomits of a night when sleeping (not every night), doctor says the vomting is due to his large tonsils. has anybody else's child experieced the vomiting side if so when my son has his tonsils removed wil this stop?
kelly

hi there kelly my daugther has suffered the same as ur son and wasnt sure why she was being sick, she suffered nose bleeds too, and constant tonsilitous, she had them all removed on wednesday and shes in the healing prosses shes doing well so far im hoping all this stops for her but if u have enlarged tonsils and adionoids it does affect them and it can make them deaf with glue ear like my daughter good luck and if you are having it done do it whilst ur sons young they heal quicker, my daughter had her operation wednesday today saturday and i have just got her drinking fluids and eating a little soft foods, and shes on antibotics ibrufeon and parcetomols at 3 hour interveals which u need to do through the night, email me if you want to no more or i could let you know if all her sickness stops good luck *******

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

Hi
my 8yr old got her T/A removed this past thursday and is havin a ruff time. they perscribed her roxicet in liquid form and it seems like everytime she takes it she throws up. which i no gotta hurt bad. i feel so bad for her. i decided to stop that medicine and try tylinol. i hope that will be enough to help her pain cause at this point she doesnt wanna eat or drink for fear of throwin up. anyone have any suggestions or has anybody went through this?
thanks, glenda :-(