About 10 months ago I was shaving my genital area and accidentally cut myself.

On the right hand side of my penis where I cut myself(on the fold where the shaft and scrotum meets) a light red patch appeared around the area i.e. it is on the shaft and scrotum. The skin then started to peel and flake off. I used a cream for jock itch which seems to have stopped the flaking skin but the red patches won't go away.

My scrotum and anus are now red and itchy too and produce a kind of dandruff. My anus bleeds if I scratch it or wipe it too hard.

Please can someone help me I don't know how this has happened I am always very hygienic. It has started to drive me crazy I've avoided sex for 10 months and I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctor I need help badly please!

Many Thanks,

Please end my suffering.

I hope the razor was new.Try soaking your penis in vinegar and water if its a yeast infection it should kill it.Do not use anti itch creams and get information on eczema.Try some witch hazel or take an oatmeal bath.Try using caress soap when washing your sensitive areas ..always wear boxers so air can get to that area. I hope this helps.

Hi thanks for the reply. Well I used to use a new razor but on that occasion I used an electric shaver for the second time that's probably how it's happened. I'll give the vinegar a try and let you know. Thanks