hi everybody.my name is arjun . now i have a very strange problem relating to my voice.please read it and provide me solution ,because i have a lot of hope from u all.right now i m in 11th standard n i am 16 1/2 years old.when i was in 7th standard,at the starting my voice was very good as it was from the childhood.but towards the end of the session ,when i used to give the attendance, i saw that my voice cracked or u may say sounded little deeper than  my original voice.then at the mid session of 11th standard,the main problem arises ,when i used to shout or scream,i couldn't do that n my voice becomes very unusual soft n cracked.then after few months ,that is towards the end of the 8th standard,i had problem in speaking.........when i used to talk louder or to shout,my voice just changes into a very  very deeper voice which was very much shocking and annoying.when i asked my parents they said that its your puberty age n your voice is changing so it happens n your voice will become fine after 1 or 2 year. but time went on n the problem became worse n  worse day by day.i used to experience a lot of problem while speaking n in public n when i used to speak loudly ,my voice changes into  very deeper monstrously deeper voice.sometimse when i used to speak ,the voice doesn't come out only.i feel much problem in speaking because my current voice is very much soft n when i used tospeak loudly it becomes much deeper which will really shock other people.thats why i dont want to do this.all the people in my class makes fun of me n m very depressed.they keep on asking that "do u  have got any problem in  ur neck".n i have no answers.sometimes i think that i should opt the deeper voice of mine but it seems to me that its not my natural but as if i am making to speak another voice. so.........anybody know what is the problem........n if there is any solutions or not. i just want to know that could i ever recover from this or not or i have to live with this burden forever.............if this is so my life is nowhere n m totally gone. please reply me -

*** post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

.if you want some information.please ask me .could u suggest some exercises that i could do at home to improve it?????

SING just SING

I have this exact problem!! With the whole extremely deep voice and normal voice.