Hi , I have a question, about my voice. I'm a 23 year old male...and my voice never really changed, never got deeper, and I don't even see and adams apple. I sound like a girl, michael jackson, or elmo .... Not kidding. I hate it and I hate the way people treat me. I can't talk on the phone because everyone thinks I'm a female.
SO i WAS WONDERING IS THEIR A WAY TO HAVE MY VOICE FIXED? Is their an operation or something out there that can make me sound like a guy. Please someone tell me something.

Yes, there's a way you could fix this and you don't need surgery. There are voice therapists that can help you. I'd look up speech therapists and voice teachers in your area and ask if they know of techniques to deepen your voice. If none of them do, get in contact with some local ear/nose/throat doctors and they may know of some in your area.

thank you for the information..I'll check into this and hopefully have success. Have you done this? do you work with this problem? how do you know about this? Is surgery and option too?

Even i am having the same problem, Could you please tell me did u consulted any doctor? Is there any improment?

Please do the needfull

OMG I have the same problem, but I have Adam's apple, even bigger than others. I almost never talk on phone and I don't want to talk to new people if it's not necessary. I searched about it a lot but all the patients were 16-17 and they fixed their problem naturally. But I'm 18 and my problem still continues. I don't wanna go to university with such a voice. I've been searching about speech therapy for a year and I'm about to get one. I hope it works and it's not expensive :( Best of luck for me and all others.

Did you gain any considerable successs on voice and if you Have in which way operation or teraphy thanks for your hell

Guya i am 25 and i hacve been facing the sadme problems since my childhood. and have had very embarassing times dealing with it. in addtion to a female voice my voice cracks in between and i can not talk for long i feel fatigue while speaking.

Whats the solution.?

I am from New Delhi India.

In case anybody knows a solution please let me know. Surgery , Therapy anything.

dude i have same problem give me ur id aur email we can discuss

please consult with a ENT Otolaryngologist(voive clinics), your problem will be resoved by a voice therapy or phonosurgery very easily.

i had aslo a same problem my am too worry about that so please give me any solution

i had aslo a same problem so am too worry about that so please give me any solution

i have also same problem my voice is like a girl how can i make my voice like a boy

dude me too have same problem

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

dude I am also facing the same problem. please tell me what solutions you have got for this. 

hi, im 22 years old male having the same promlem .i tried a lot but my voice never got deeper.i consuleted ENT doctor,he suggested me to go for voice theraphy classes.keeping hopes on voice thearaphy is waste of money.they teach ABCDEF.........Z .they ask u to spell letters with high voice.ex:beeeeeeeeeeeee ceeeeeeeeeeeeeee deeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee ........ .they collected around 500Rs/- per hour but there is no change in my voice .i get hurt when people give diff expression when i speak in public.PLZZZZZZ help me out of this problem by giving other suggestion