Im dealing with big time nasal congestion and I don't know what to do. I mean Ive tried. Sudafed, Clariton, Tylenol, Benadryl you name them. Nothing seems to work. At first Benadryl sinus and allergys medicine seemed to work for a while but then stopped. Nothing as work. I cant sleep at night sometimes due to both noses being stopped up bad. What can I do?

Since she is still nursing you should drink a half cup of Echinacea tea once a day for the next 4-5 days. Echinacea is too strong for them, but a small amount through mommy’s milk really helps. Be sure to rub all the glands in his neck and under her chin to help the fluids keep moving, a couple of times a day to open up that area and allow for any fluid that may be backed up in there to drain. You might also want to try propping her up some while she sleeps, because sometimes babies get too congested lying down to the point where they can't breathe and then they wake up in a panic and If he nose is stuffy you can also try squirting a couple drops of salt water in there to keep the membranes moist and relieve some discomfort.