hi. last Thursday i developed a cough and through the weekend i had what i thought was just a bad cold ( running/stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, body aches)
i woke up yesterday (Tuesday) with a swollen lymphnode on my left side, under my jaw. hurt a lot to swallow, made my ear ache too. figured it was just trying to fight off an infection. went to the doctor, they said looked like a virus. just to rest
woke up this morning feeling worse than i felt all weekend...body aches, painful very painful throat, and when i cough it tears into my throat/chest. plus swollen lymphnode is causing more pain.
normal? please help, im in lots of pain.

That's really odd....you had the same symptoms (nearly word for word) that I have now. I'm actually googling my symptoms to try and figure out what's going on. Same time period too.

This is also my symptoms. I have had the sinus problems for 3 years always coughing and nose running. Now I have swelling in my left lymphnode and the feeling of something caught in my throat. Ears are also hurting. I've been to the Doctor and 2 prescriptions later it's all back again. I'm going back to the Doc's next week,but any help or answers I can get would be most helpful. Thank you

me too dang stupid clinic on call fri oops! palo alto . I had at home,100.8 temp down to1002[.2?] nothing today after days of fever, after drinking doing herbal and regular things, but coloital siolver is like [JERKS! ANTIBIOTICS FROM always worked! prescribed from MY thyroid doc! in the past and another time another personal doc..Clincs lousy.. Now i dont know if he will prescribe antib' this time! we ll see. Yes! neck at times hurts get hot again now, and awfully sore under chin so the right and left side and sore behind my ears if press. . Keep drinking juice mineral water clear broth and for me coloital silver. CANT believe but it does work. dont take many dropperfulls in a day. Its worked on the worst!! a dropperful or less to start with in a large glass of juice. I WATER THAT DOWN. BUT MY THROAT like tonsils? sore when swallow. i still have a slight convulsive cough. ILL SEE THAT DOC TOMORROW HAVE TO sheesh!

I have it also. also my heart seems to be jumping all over the place csuse of this cough. my chest feels raw. Lymph nodes under chin hurt. totally congested. did anyone figure it out