Is it possible that sinuses are causing eye pressure? I have the medical history of sinus problems, but it wasnt like this. Now days I sometimes feel like my eyes will explode. What do you suggest me to do? But, please, without medical care! I was on several checking and done so many tests and nothing appear to be wrong.

I am not sure haw can you expect to be helped without medical care, for a health problem? If you only need to be confirmed, than yes, sinuses can cause eye pressure. But if you need cure then you must accept some kind of medical help. If you are not satisfied with your present doctor, you can always find new one. There are several ways for sinuses problems to be detected. Some of them are: X-rays, CT, specialists exam, etc.

anti-inflammatories and decongestants. (e.g. ibuprofen and sudafed)

sinus eye pressure is the result of swelling of the sinus cavity due to mucus buildup

decongestants will help clear the mucus, anti-inflammatories will help reduce the swelling of the sinus cavity

if you go to a doctor, he will examine you, tell you what i just did, then ask for a hundred dollars.

i only ask for fifty ;-)

He's right, the doctors will tell you the same thing and then maybe prescribe steroids to shrink the nasal passages.

I'm seeing double right now, blurry vision, sinus headache....

Sometimes a nasal flush will work wonders, just salt, and baking soda, and some clean water flushed through.

But keep taking the decongestants and the anti-inflammatories or it will never get better...