My baby is one and a half years old, and seems is very sick. His temp is 38'c, and he’s coughing, and sneezing. Also I have noticed some white spots on his tongue. He cries when eating, I think it must be because of these spots in his mouth. Today I have noticed he has a rash on his body, so I wonder what that is. I guess I should take him to the doctor, but before that I would like to hear what diagnosis could be?

That is very hard to say right diagnosis over internet, you should you’re your baby to pediatrician. He is the only one who might say right diagnosis, and treat your baby right way. Anyway, what you described sounds like measles. That is a highly contagious disease which is spread from person to person through the air. During roughly the first 10 days following exposure, symptoms are dramatic viral and immunologic activity taking place inside the body. Next symptom would come the prodromal period in which person have symptoms of a cold. Those are usually tiredness, runny nose, cough, and perhaps red eyes, with high fever. During these 4 days it is normal to have white spots in the mouth and on tongue, as your baby has. These white spots on tongue are called Koplik spots, and are the hallmark of measles. They usually start on the inside of the cheek opposite the lower molars. Many things can cause white spots in the mouth, and these Koplik spots always appear on a bright red, granular background.

its a kopliks spot condition, its sign for german measles infection, please consult a doctor nearer to ur place

my 15 month old son has a cough with white spots ad a red patch on his tounge. he cries all the time. and doesent eat very much. can you possibly help me find out what it is.