I believe I suffer from post nasal drip. Often I involuntarily regurgitate food and even drinks and half a pint of mucus or more will suddenly erupt from my stomach halfway through a meal. This happens at least twice a week and the medication that I am presently taking Clarityn is reducing my symptoms by about 40 %. I would be very grateful if you can tell me what’s causing my post nasal drip.

Post-nasal drip is a common and troublesome symptom and refers to the production of naturally-occurring mucus from the nasal passages in a greater than normal quantity, but it does not normally give rise to such severe symptoms. The mucus slowly slides down the back of the throat and in to the stomach where it is digested and often after a cold, the mucus can become more catarrhal and thick and gives rise to the feeling of a lump in the throat. I think that this should be brought to your GP's attention.

WHAT WILL HELP DRY UP SINUSES TO AVOID POST NASAL DRIP?