Hello everyone. I have bought online a bottle of Actislim ultra dietary supplement for my grandpa. He has a lot of belly fat (those are his words) and he wanted some effective product that will help him to lose extra pounds fast. I have read that this product is better than other similar products on the market. Apparently, Actislim ultra has some ingredients that suppress your appetite and that way (by eating less) you lose extra pounds. I have read this on some internet site but I am not sure is it true. Is there anybody who knows something about this product? Can it really suppress your appetite and help you in losing weight?

Hi Sam I_am

You have found a very good product for your grandpa. At the official Actislim ultra website is written that Actislim ultra is a combination of natural herbs, vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.

The answer to your question is yes.  Actislim ultra can really suppress your appetite and help you to lose extra pounds. There is also Actislim ultra Night that contains a substance that is a fat dispersant, so any fat in the food you have eaten during the day is moved to the bladder where it cannot be reabsorbed into the body. You should buy this product too for your grandpa and tell him to drink it 2 hours before going to bed.

Hello both

Regina_Phalange is right. Actislim ultra contains some really efficient ingredients. Plus, they are all natural which is the most important thing about every supplement. One very good friend of mine is using it right now and she is very satisfied. She told me that Actislim ultra is the best weight loss pill she has ever tried. (And she has experience, believe me) I think she has lost about 12 pounds in the first month.

She explained me that that this pill contains some substances that help you not to eat a lot of foods. Of course, she is also using Actislim ultra night which “destroys” fat from the foods she eats during the day.

What a load of made up tripe, this 'innocent' question and the 'helpful' answers can be spotted as fake a mile away.