Has anyone here tried an all natural weight loss product such as Green-Fu?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** copied content from another website *** Please read our Terms of Use

Nah I didn't, but my friend did, they are all pretty much rubbish, only way you can effectively lose weight is trough exercising and healthy eating. there are no shortcuts, maybe surgery but that cost lot of money. Most of these so called natural weight loss products are just placebo effect pills without any real effect and serve only to take money from gullible people. I would stay clear of that garbage if I were you, anyway that's all I have to say concerning this topic. Hope this advice helped you.

Natural weight loss supplements can help you achieve your desired weight. These type of supplements can also help improve your body and maintain your metabolism. They are safe and effective, without side effects. However, you also need to exercise and eat healthy foods regularly to maintain your healthy body.