Hi, I had problems with acne since high school. I tried every single product, but there was no improvement. I finally found a cure for acne, and I want to share it with you. It is actually very simple, but most of us are not aware of it. It includes several things: wash your face twice a day with glycerin soap, do not touch pimples with your fingers, do not eat mayonnaise, chocolate or anything fat and do not cover them with make up. Try to follow these things, and you’ll see the improvement!

Hi, I’ve been doing all those things for a long time, because my dermatologist recommended them to me. They really help and reduce the inflammation, but they cannot stop new acne from appearing. I am 18 years old, and my hormones are still imbalanced. Using glycerin soap, avoiding food with lots of fat and keeping the affected area clean, are things that help already present pimples to dry up. However, I can not agree with you that they are a cure for acne. I cure would be something that stops acne from appearing at the first place. My dermatologist told me that the only cure for me is time, because in few years, my hormones will come to normal and they won’t be causing me any more troubles.