Hi! Since I was 11 years old I have a problem with acne, and blackheads on my chest. Now I am 21 years old, and problem with blackheads is even worse. Does exercise is in relation with blackheads?
I tried to get rid off blackheads, but without success.

Hi! Sweating and exercise may aggravate facial, chest and back acne. This varies from individual to individual and usually can be treated by topical washes and creams. Don’t stop exercising! The treatment of blackheads should be a combination approach. Single agents usually do not work well.
Your dermatologist may prescribe antibiotics, prescription benzoyl peroxides or retinoic acid. If the acne is severe, a high-dose prescription Vitamin A oral medication, Accutane, is an option. This must be prescribed and closely monitored by your dermatologist.

I don't have any blackhead on my chest but my entire breast(both of them) have extremely large pores and are completely covered with blackheads. I have used astringents and acne creams, nothing seems to work except for squeezing the black c**p out, but it would take forever to get every single one done on both breasts. How do I get rid of this problem. It is very embarassing to me. State funded insurane I don't think would cover a dermatologist and they consider it cosmetic and something that is not actually needed. :-S