I've been always having these red spots on my cheeks. Well, not always, but often they appear. Do you think this could be related to food? What foods should i take or avoid in order to not get red spots on my face?

I often feel embarrased by this as I notice people staring at it. I just want it gone? Has anyone had this or know how can i get rid of red marks on my. I'm 17 years old , female.

I don't know if your red spots / redness can be caused by food but there are foods that help in removing face redness.

You need to consume more hydrating foods.

Brroccoli, carrots can help in protecting your skin against  a harsh weather which can cause face redness.   Cucumber, ginger and white tea extract reduce redness. 

Licorice is awesome to remove cheek redness, you should try that definitelly.

On the other hand, you should avoid stuff which contain alcohol, fragrance, peppermint or clove oil as these can aggravate your skin and cause redness.  

Above all, drink plenty of water. Skin likes water! 

1. Baking SodaAn excellent and very popular method for getting rid of acne scars naturally, as it helps to unclog your pores and kills acne causing bacteria. It even helps to exfoliate the skin. Simply combine water and baking soda and mix it into a paste. Apply this mixture to your acne scars and let it sit for about 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse and wash your skin well. Use this technique twice daily

2.  Tomato Face Mask

This is simple home acne remedy that can help to get rid of acne scars/blemishes.Take half a tomato and then start rubbing on your scars, leave it for 20mins and then rinse. This will lighten the scars.

3.  CarrotsT

ake some boiled carrots mash it up and apply this paste to your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it with milk. This will remove blemishes/acne scars.

4.  Cucumber JuiceApply cucumber juice to face or just massage your face with cucumber slices. This will help remove marks/spots and freshen ups your skin. Use cucumber juice to wash your face once a day to keep your skin soft and supple.

5.  Egg WhitesUse a cotton ball to massage egg white on your face. The whites of an egg have very powerful healing qualities which can help to heal your scars, blemishes and dark spots.

6.  The Honey Rub

An excellent way to smooth out the skin and clean your pores. Use warm water to clean your face, then quickly pat the skin and make it dry. This will open up the pores and allow the honey to get into the pores. Apply the honey to the areas affected by acne scars and lightly massage to your face. Leave it for 20 minutes, then wash your face with warm water. Dry your face and then rub an ice cube all over on your face this will close the pores.

7.  Potato Rub

Gently rub potato slices on mark and all over face or apply potato juice to the face, leave it for 10 minutes and rinse with water. This will lighten marks.

8.  Lemon + Honey + Almond + Milk Powder

Take 1 spoon of lemon juice, honey, almond oil and milk powder in a bowl. Mix it well and apply on face, Then leave it for 15 minutes and then wash. This will lighten and remove acne marks and blemishes. It is also used to remove sun tan.

Sometimes using natural ingredients for acne and acne remedies can help but if you want a fastest solution, market offers products made to cure your acne and acne scars.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use