I have been reading about herbal treatments. I am also interested how some plants are used in pharmacy and for beauty products. First I would like to know which plant is good for psoriasis. As second, I want to know how Beeswax is used in commercial skin products. I only know that it comes in the form of white or natural pastilles. Thanks a lot!

Castor oil, from castor plant, has been used therapeutically and medicinally for hair conditions, as emollient and skin softener, gastrointestinal problems and skin conditions like psoriasis. And Beeswax is used to make harder soap bars and it is also used in creams, lotions, lip balms and candles. Yes, it comes in white and natural pastilles, but you should know that natural pastille will add a yellow color to formulations. If you want to avoid that use the white pastilles. I don’t know what else you want to know about beeswax. Please, write again if this is not enough informative for you.