HI all. I’ve just been diagnosed with muscular rheumatism. By now I’ve never had any health problems and this was really hard for me to accept. Is there anyone here with same problems? Could you tell me more about this? Thanks

Trust me, you’re not alone. I’ve had it for ages… What kind of rheumatism you have?? I main, which muscles or ligaments hurt you the most??? As for me, it is almost every single in my body!!! Actually, it took some time for the doctors to be sure of the diagnosis – I had to take several physical examinations and few other tests to rule out other possible disorders such as a low functioning thyroid gland or polymyalgia rheumatica. So far, I know that the cause is yet not known so there is no cure for it. But, luckily, there are many things that can be done to help you - various exercise programs, relaxation techniques, heat, massage, acupuncture, good sleep, relief of emotional distress and depression, reduced caffeine, mild analgesics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, certain antidepressants and muscle relaxants. Take care.