Thank you sandra, ill look into it

Hi I also have Limb Girldle Muscular Dystrophy 2b, im 21 years old, female. Im wanting to purchase the Healthy Pak 2.0 and Selenium supplements from Dr Joel Wallach but didnt know if i should or not. Has it cured your sons illness completly or has it helped the symptoms become less?

What can be the evidence of improving or curing MD? CPK(creatine phosphokinase) in blood test can be a key indicator. If any natural or alternative therapy is working for MD, the CPK test result will go down gradually. This can be a checkpoint when you try to go ahead on any therapy for MD.
I know personally one clinical case of successful treatment for MD done by WMDROC in 2016~2017 as the patient is my friend's son. It took about one year and treated with combination of acupucture and chi.
He could grow again and get the weight while pseudohypertrophy has been removed. No trial, no gain.
All the best to you and good luck.