I am diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and am interested now what are type 1 diabetes prognosis alike for I am pretty much afraid of possible complications for I know they involves vision problems and other complications. The thing is actually that I already felt once in hypoglycemia condition for I missed injecting my insulin and that frightened me a lot so I would like to hear something more about type 1 diabetes prognosis. Thanks!

Well in general type 1 diabetes depends on what is your treatment alike or better at what stage is your type 1 diabetes discovered but if it is recognized on time and if you manage to deal with it right in sense of having proper treatment and that involves regular insulin treatment which protect you from developing one of he many type 1 diabetes complications than you shouldn't be worry that much-just keep in mind how important is not missing no single insulin injection otherwise type 1 diabetes prognosis are not good and they may involve hypoglycemia-you have already experienced it- but also damage to your heart and blood vessels and kidney damage but in general type 1 diabetes prognosis could be effectively avoided if you behave the proper way following proper diet and treatment that fit your condition-for that is the only way of controlling successfully your condition in which manner you keep its prognosis just fine.