Both of my children are suffering from ADHD. We have tried with all prescribed medication but those have not helped as we have expected. My husband wants us to try with some natural foods to beat ADHD. He has heard some stories about fine effects of this kind of curing. Do you have some knowledge about this matter?

This information helped to my kids, and I hope that the same thing would happen to yours too. First, I started with fish oil, omega-3 fish oil. Soon after, my kids become more concentrated then they were before. Beside, I put them on a diet consisted of: food free of artificial flavors and colors, preservatives, salt and sugar. Now they are on organic food, whole grains and seafood. This was our way of beating ADHD with natural foods.

I agree with the person above. My son has recently been diagnosed, i have been told that he should have no sweets/candy with E numbers or additives in. He should not be given any fizzy drinks and drinks such as tea which containe caffeine should be a one off treat or cut out all together (in his case we have it as an occaisional treat because he enjoys having a cuppa like a big boy when he goes to his grandads and it caused more halm trying to stop this habit. ) I have also been told to give him daily doses of Omega 3 fish oils and have been told not to give up with this as it usually takes around 3 months to see any improvement.