My problem is very dry skin. It is that dry that becomes itchy. Common moisturizing lotions are not good enough for me. It seems to me like I need something that can moisturaze it from the inside. Like some food, dietary recommendations for such a problem? Are there natural remedies for very dry skin?

Very powerful working herb for dry skin is aloe vera. You can find aloe vera based gel. It is soothing and helps remove dead cells. Calendula baths are also excellent. Diet recommendations include raw foods intake, foods rich in sulphur that keeps skin smooth like garlic, asparagus, eggs, else yellow and orange fruit and vegetables like carrots, they are especially good. Flax seed oil is rich in omega 3 unsaturated fatty acids that support skin health. Drink plenty of water, chamomile teas, but avoid soft drinks, alcohol and coffee. Regular exercise also has its role because it boosts circulation and blood flow that is important for nourishing of skin.

Check my profile for a perfect solution for your dry skin problem.

Mix up half-teaspoon honey with the egg yolk and one tablespoon dried out milk powder. Mix into a paste and apply, remove after 20-25 minutes with water. One of the good home remedies for dry skin.

Yes, there are a lot of them, but none of them is better than mine, see below for details.

Can you please tell me your remedy. Thanks

Buy drinking water you can keep your skin moisturized that is the best natural remedy!

Apart from that Aloe Vera Capsule can also helps to make skin glossy.

Always use products that suits to your skin, I too had dried skin, I used herbal products for all my skin needs – Some of the best herbal product manufacturer are –

1. Lotus

2. Cosmic Nutracos

3. Himalayas etc.

You can check their products online

What profile please?