Hi, I'm 12. And I want to lose weight.. I'm 5'5 and 150 pounds, but I feel fat.. I want to be like my friends, literally all the people in my school are skinny.. And I like this one person, but I barely talk to him because I feel so FAT!! Please can someone help me find out what I should do.. I really want to loose at least 10 pounds,,, and I exercise but I don't loose any weight. I feel so cursed.

Flax seed reduces blood sugar and appetite. It absorbs some nutrients in food, cleanses intestine, and supplies the body with lecithin. Its fatty acids stimulate fatty cells and enhance the melting of excess fat..Now you understand why flax seed is ideal for those who try to lose weight. It helps individuals to lose excess pounds and maintain normal body weight.Flax seed tea is one of the ways to use the benefits of this seed. It is one of the healthiest ways to lose weight without cutting off food and starving. What is more important, you are completely safe from the yo-yo effect.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Well all i did is barely eat meat and eat salad apples run 3 laps and im skinny like im 40% under weight