Hi, folks. I like having long nails, but somehow I have the feeling they are not as beautiful as they should be. I would like to take a better care. Can anyone recommend me any natural way of nail care? I hope someone has some good idea. Thank you for answering. Bye, folks.

Hi, there. It is great that you want to take care of your nails. First rule is to stop biting nails. If you have done this, stop! You can take vitamin E supplements since they are essential for nails growth. Also use some nail hardener to keep them firm and prevent them from splitting. You can also use some moisturizer. You should consult a beautician for more details. Manicure is a must. I hope I have helped. Bye!

hi..all..To maintain your nails perfectly, here is a list of nail tools you will require:
Orangewood sticks: This is used to push back the cuticle gently and clean under the free ridge of your nails and to remove any extra enamel.
Nailbrush: Scrub the surface and the underside of your nail plate with a wet nailbrush to take away any dirt and debris and pathogenic organisms.
Nail polish remover: With nail polish remover, you can successfully remove nail enamel or polish from the nail plate surface. You can safely use acetone based removers on natural nails.
You can also use a manicure bowl and a pedicure tub to get those perfectly maintained nails. And be the toast of the town.

I do have problems in my nail:( my nails then to break or goes thinner. I voluntary break itself. I just found out that there is a slice of flat thin sheet in the part of my nail
how can I can cure that?

jack: I do think you have beautiful nail! I envy for that :)

Nails play a important role in beautifyng your hands. Vitamin E supplements is very helpful to keep the nails growing long and strong. A weekly manicure can do wonders for your nails and cuticles. Never clip nails to shorten them. Use an emery board to file nails down to size. 

Nails play a important role in beautifyng your hands. Vitamin E supplements is very helpful to keep the nails growing long and strong. A weekly manicure can do wonders for your nails and cuticles.

Add flax or Hemp seed oil to your daily diet. They contain Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids that help you improve hair and nail growth as well as boost the immune system, reduce blood clots, increase energy.