All those symptoms are what I'm living daily. Been so for just over a month now. Any and all input would be appreciated as it's scaring me... keep thinking I have some deadly disease.... so perhaps I should add "paranoia" to the list, lol!

DTCM put me on Ignatia Homaccord. Family doctor told me to plan fun stuff in my day and exercise more.

Thanks in advance.

%-) I am having the same symtoms i dont know why but i have missed my period and spotting. I dont know whats wrong and i am upset too. I have taken a pgt and it came out neg.maybe that is what you should do it may a little better. if someone can help me out as well i would be happy. Please Help Me!

Nausea and dizziness accompanied by constipation and sensitive stomach all point out to irritable bowel syndrome. Have you been having this problems for a long time? You have to know that this is not life threatening and it will not cause cancer. Many people get scared that this all might be from intestine cancer, but it usually isn’t. How old are you? Have you had any problems with your gallbladder or with appendix? Sometimes even slightest changes in the diet could cause you great problems in life. Have you been taking any medication lately? There is a chance that this is all a side effect from medication and once you stop taking them your symptoms will go away.

All the best,
Danella