Hello. I am 15 years old. I am a guy who sometimes gets paranoid, about lots of things. This is odd to me, because I don't have problems in my life. I am perfectly normal and happy. I sometimes get in a fight but besides that everything is ok. So I am interested in knowing what exactly causes paranoia.

There are lots of factors that cause it. In your case, it may be just a sign of puberty. Being stressed up in a stressed up situation is normal. As for reasons – you have drug abuse, and often cause, social phobia, mental illnesses that include schizoid personality disorder , schizoaffective disorder and delusional disorders. Alcohol can do that to you, too. In those situations, remember to stay calm, and you'll have no problem. And if this keep up, seek advice from parents or teachers.

Hi there,
Paranoia is a condition that can be very irritating. This is irrational and persistent condition where you feel that some is out there to get you. The fact is that you can have many problems and complications in your life because of this. Now considering the cause it still is not clear what really causes paranoia. Some say that this is connected with genes. Other suggest that this is just caused by brain chemicals that form thoughts and feelings. Did you have any trauma in your life? I know that this can be caused by trauma that you might have had as a child that you even forgot that happened in the first place.
All the best,
Danella