i've had this lump under my neck up by my ear. It's been painless and gotten bigger over time. It's about the size of a quarter. Most of it on the inside but can be felt on the outside. Sometimes when I push on it it seems to block my right ear. I've made an appointment to see a doctor who can't get me in for three weeks. Should I try to find a doctor sooner. Could this be serious.

I to had the same symtoms you have described, had an infected tooth pulled and the swelling went away.the dentist said the swelling can be caused by an infected tooth.

not to scare you, but those are all signs of primary HIV infection. :/
but that's just one possibility... i don't know your personal life.

Hi there,
The fact is that lymph nodes tend to get enlarged when your body is experiencing some sort of an infection. Have you noticed any pain in your ears or in your throat? It seems to me that you might be having issues with ear infection. The thing is that your visit to the doctor will benefit you because you will most likely receive a prescription for some antibiotics that will help you with the infection. And as soon as your infection is over your lymph node should be back to normal. Just don’t try to put pressure on the lump and avoid any injuries to your ear or to the lump. I hope this helped.
All the best,
Danella