Hello! I want to know could appendicitis be causing stool to change color. Namely, I have noticed this morning that my stool changed color and I have pain at right side of my stomach. I hope that you have experience with this, because I do not have any. I hope that you will be able to help me. Thank you!

Regular one can't, but I am not sure can acute appendicitis change your stool color. Generally, you do know that changes in stool color alone do not cause any type of the symptoms and that is why you need to visit your doctor. I was reading something about this but I can't guarantee this for sure. That is why you need to do some analysis to see what is exactly the reason why the color of your stool has changed. Personally, I don't think that this has to do something with appendicitis, but I don't know. I don't know anyone who was diagnosed with this issue. GL! 

Hello! I do not think that cause of stool changed color is appendicitis. But you will need to visit doctor regarding this. I am sure that doctor will take stool for some analysis and that cause of this problem will be found. I think that pain and changed color of stool are connected somehow, but I cannot tell you more about this.

You have to understand that appendix is a part of our body that no one really knows what it acutely do. It is a part of the intestine and the good thing is that we can live without it. So many people experiencing any pain in the lower right region of the abdomen like to remove the appendix in order to get rid of any further complication. If you are suffering from appendicitis you will have urges to have a bowel movements but most likely you won’t be able to have any bowel movements. Stool changes are not usual symptom of appendicitis. A good thing would be to see a doctor and run some tests.
All the best,
Danella

Color seems normal but is very large.

You can have diarrhea with the appendix and color change with your stool. My daughter started hurting about 8 pm so I took her to er and they knew it was her appendix. She didn't have any signs prior to the extreme pain and the diarrhea came a couple hours later.

Was the stool green?

but was it green though

it was blood mixed with sputum like colour