hey alll,,,
looking for some advice. I have been experiencing sever nausea over the last few weeks. also it is as if my equal-libreum is off balance. along with this my sight is impared when in the direct path of light accompined with cotten mouth. the symptons are as if iam pregent tho iam far from it. if there is any sugestions please advise. thank you
-blueeyedbrunette

Try sleeping at an inclined position, or at least pop your head up using extra pillows. This may help reduce your nausea symptoms.

Hallo,
Few weeks is a long time to experience all these symptoms. Nausea can be cause by several things but it is usually a temporary thing that tends to go away. However there are things that might be causing your problem, like acute gastritis. Acute gastritis is caused by some inflammation in your stomach. It can come from various reasons but it is most likely caused by stomach flu or infection. Stomach flu is also associated with vomiting and diarrhea. You would most likely need antibiotics or some gastric medication that will ease your symptoms. What have you been eating in these past couple of weeks? Could this be food related? It might be food poisoning, but it shouldn’t last this long.