Hi, I am an 18 year old female. I am 5'1 110lbs I eat pretty regular and healthy and stay active. I had a gastric pull up in 2006 I can't seem to find any forums of people who have had the same surgery!

I had a stomach bug the other day non stop throwing up! I am better now except the fact that I bloat up like I am 3 months pregnant no matter what I eat or drink! I have a really bad pain near my left rib cage like pressure and aches. Near my gal bladder appendix and all of that I have the same feeling but more sharp turns to dull and achey. When ever I take a deep breath in those places hurt very bad. I do have GERD and am on two acid blockers. Ever since the stomach virus the other day My reflux is uncontrollable! it is non stop coming up leaving me with a nauseous feeling.. my dr can't see me till my endoscopy which is on the 23rd.

I was just wondering if some one could throw me some ideas of what to do till then.

You really need to see your MD . But for night time you can put 4" blocks under the head of your bed so that you do no have severe reflux while lying down It is truly awful...I have had it, also have your gall bladder checked. I had a really severe attack that i thought was reflux and in ended up being my gallbladder that was infected. Keep pressing your Md for answers, if you don't get them find another DR. With medical care the way it is you really l need to be your own advocate. and get lots if info.

Also, on another level whatever is stressing you out needs to be dealt with or gotten rid of...

ps....try ginger tea and a really bland diet... when you can...or stick to clear liquid for a bit

then do the bread rice.. pasta..easy to digest foods.. Also I am not sure but maybe Lactobaccius and acdiophilis may help the bloating....get the good stuff at the health food store. Enzymatic has a good product....ask them they will know.

Good luck.