Back at the end of January I got sick for a day or two and a single bout of vomiting.

Ever since I have felt sick to my stomach everyday, sometimes it's very light and other days is really bad.

I have that feeling in my neck when you have nausea (feels like car sickness to me) , feels like the base of my throat when I swallow is tight.

I've been having LOTS of gas, burping, bloating, fullness in my stomach and sternum area. I've been having acid reflux issues, and weird taste in the back of my mouth

Top of that since I worry about it, I keep feeling this feeling like my heart skips a beat and takes my breath is taken away.

Laying down makes it better as does eating so I have been eating a lot more food.

Doctors put me on Zantac 150 but after many weeks, nothing has helped.

I am apparently healthy.

Hi:
What was the diagnosis when your doctor put you on Zanac? What was the goal? Have you been tested for acid Reflux. It sounds like this may be the problem, which might explain the stomach problems. If you don't have answers, find a reputable gastroenterologist who will definitely be able to give you some answers. I hope that you will get treatment soon so that you will start to feel better. Be careful to drink lots of liquids, especially if the vomiting is continuing. Don't let this condition go on untreated. The acids from your stomach that move up your digestive tract during vomiting can be harmful to your tissues. Please let us know about your progress.

Why do I feel like I am going to throw up?

I am about o throw up?

I am about to throw up?